1. Down The Rabbit Hole by Holly Madison, £5.99 (Kindle Edition) from Amazon
Since I got my new Kindle at Christmas, reading has been thrust (good word) back up into my list of favourite things to do in my free time. I was OBSESSED with Girls of the Playboy Mansion back in the day, so as soon as I heard that Holly had released this, I knew I had to read it to find out what was REALLY going on behind the closed doors of Hugh Hefner’s home!
2. Pistachio Ice Cream perfume, £15 for 30ml from The Library of Fragrance
I’ve been trying not to eat quite as much ice cream recently, but that certainly doesn’t mean I can’t smell like it. They also do a Violet scent which I would LOVE to layer with this one so that I can smell like parma violets all day errrryday. The dream!
3. The Cambridge Satchel Company Cloud Bag in Peony Peach & Clay, £75.00 (sale price!) from ASOS
I featured this bag in one of my first ever posts, and basically the obsession has not left me since then.
4. Wild Bluebell Cologne, £43.00 for 30ml from Jo Malone
This perfume smells soft and sophisticated with a hint of parma violet, so naturally I am OBSESSED. I would never spend this much on perfume for myself, but it’s definitely going on the Christmas list.
5. Monin Violet Liquor, £13.60 for 70cl from The Drink Shop
So I can make violet martinis every day and pretend I’m in Desperate Housewives. And yes, MORE violet-flavoured things. I sense a theme developing here.
6. Instant Look In a Palette, £49.00 from Charlotte Tilbury
This looks incredible for someone who is a bit scared of contour/highlight like me! Unfortunately it was limited edition and seems to be completely sold out EVERYWHERE, but I’m holding out for a re-stock!
7. NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Sandstorm, £6.50 from Boots
Since falling in love with their soft matte lip creams, I’ve been desperate to get my hands on this collection, and Sandstorm is the perfect brown-toned nude.
8. High Waisted Light Wash ‘Mom’ Jeans, £25.00 from Boohoo
My high-waisted light wash ‘Mom’ jean shorts are probably my favourite item in my wardrobe, but with Autumn just around the corner (waaaah) I think it’s best I consider investing in this ridiculously cute pair to keep me warm!
9. Your Daily Routine cleansing kit, £45.00 from Liz Earle
As someone who struggles with oily skin, I’ve been told that this is the ONLY skincare regime I need. This fantastic kit is great value, as you receive 3 different products AND a free gift of your choice!
10. Roberts Revival Radio in Duck Egg, £169.95 from Amazon
I don’t even listen to the radio. I just want this cos it’s SO BLOODY CUTE.
11. NAKED3 Eyeshadow Palette, £38.50 from Urban Decay
I don’t normally wear eyeshadow, but it’s something I’d like to start being a bit more adventurous with. I’ve been seriously craving this gorgeous palette in all its rose gold glory, which I think would look beautiful with my favourite nude/berry lips!
What’s on your wishlist this month? Have you tried any of these, and if so what did you think?!